1. Ensure ADP is set up as your default payroll system. To confirm, go to Manage My Business » General » Manage My Payroll, Shifts and Labor Rules and select ‘ADP’ as the system you use and enter the company code and batch identification.
2. Make sure you’ve approved all your timecards
3. Select Time Card & Payroll
4. Select Hour and Shift Preparation Report (once you’re familiar with this step, you can use the Export To ADP link instead)
5. Enter the required date range for the pay period
6. Check all departments, hourly, active and verify if all the employees that fit this category are properly selected
7. Click VIEW REPORT to generate the report (this may take a few seconds)
8. Verify the report (optionally, you can print the report)
9. At the top left, there is a drop down list that reads: “Export to”, select ‘ADP’
10. Once the new page is loaded, you will see our system generated a file for you to import.
11. Right click the generated file link at the bottom of the page
12. Save link on your desktop (depending on your browser it may read ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’)
13. Follow directions from ADP to import the file you just saved on your desktop