After installing the TimeWellScheduled app on iOS you will need to add your company ID in the iPad settings.
- First click on the settings icon on the Home screen of the iPad.
In the settings page you can choose:
- Location: allows TWS to know your gps location via the iPad. settings here determine if gps is used by the app all the time or only when using the app.
- Camera: allows the TWS app to access your iPad’s camera function.
- Use Geolocation: to allow punch ins from the field.
- Use Camera: to capture a photo of employees at punch in for verification.
- Alpha-numeric keyboard: uses a smaller on screen keypad. Use this If iPad keyboard covers too much of the screen.
- Company Name: Enter your Company name
- App Password: protects against users accessing the settings menu via the (i) info icon on the app’s Home screen.
- Company ID: This is the unique company code given to you. You can find your code at the end of your company link: https://apps.timewellscheduled.com/tws/?companyId=“The_weird_code_here_is_your Company_ID”
- The code is case sensitive. you need to copy it exactly as the original you’ve received from us.
- Admin password: this password allows TWS to send information to the server. You can choose one here.
Once you have set up an App Password, you will be asked for a password to view the app settings via the Information icon.