1. Go to MANAGE MY BUSINESS -> GENERAL -> GENERAL SETTINGS
2. Under Payroll, select Quickbooks as the payroll option.
3. A pop-up will appear, requesting you to import payroll items. Any items you have already entered will be displayed here.
4. Select a file to import.
5. Click on Upload file, that will load the items list to save them. (Any duplicates will be detected)
6. All items will be listed, where you can select which you want to bring into the TimeWellScheduled system.
7. Next, you will be shown an employee list, where you can select which Payroll Type coincides with each employee.
8. Click Save to save any changes.
9. Click on the link below where you previously selected Quickbooks in the Payroll settings to create a CSV file.
Exporting to Quickbooks
1. Go to REPORTS -> PAYROLL -> QUICKBOOKS EXPORT DATA.
2. Select the time frame you wish to export, as well as departments/employees you want in the report.
4. Click the file link to download it.
Importing into Quickbooks
1. Go to File -> Utilities -> Import -> IIF Files
2. Select the payroll file you saved from TimeWellScheduled.
3. Open the file, and review the content.