1. Ensure Ceridian is set up as your default payroll system. To confirm, go to Manage My Business » General » Manage My Payroll, Shifts and Labor Rules and select ‘Powerpay’ as the system you use and enter your payroll number
2. Make sure you’ve approved all your timecards
3. Select Time Card & Payroll
4. Select Hour and Shift Preparation Report (once you’re familiar with this step, you can use the Export To Powerpay link instead)
5. Enter the required date range for the pay period
6. Check all departments, hourly, active and verify if all the employees that fit this category are properly selected
7. Click VIEW REPORT to generate the report (this may take a few seconds)
8. Verify the report (optionally, you can print the report)
9. At the top right, there is a blue button reads “Export to Payroll”, click it’
10. Once the new page is loaded, you will see our system generated a file for you to import
11. Click the generated file link at the bottom of the page
12. Save the file on your desktop.
1. Click payroll, from the drop down choose import,
2. Then choose manual import
3. Then choose browse, and choose the file you saved from TimeWellScheduled, as per above steps.