When you print from TimeWellScheduled, the quality and layout is determined by your printer as well as the browser you are using. TimeWellScheduled (like other web based applications), can’t make changes to your print settings for security reasons.
Here are some things to check though to ensure proper printing:
- In image 1 below, change to landscape
- Remove headers/footers as a print option (this adds the URL, time stamp, etc to the page, if you don’t want that, remove it)
- Do you want colour, watch for the option to print in colour (if you want black and white, uncheck colour print)
- Check the scaling, some people have it set to a different percent, or don’t have it set to scale to the whole page.
- Check the printer setup, some have a setting on how dark/light it prints